miercuri, 11 septembrie 2019

Adventure Creator

Adventure Creator

172 user reviews
€62.53

Taxes/VAT calculated at checkout
Popular Tags
Point and Click
Adventure


Report tags
Adventure Creator lets you make traditional 2D, 2.5D and 3D adventure games - those that emphasise storytelling, exploration and puzzles - such as Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, The Longest Journey, and Telltale's The Walking Dead. Created by the author of a commercial title, AC has all the features needed to bring a traditional adventure to market.






I recently started using this asset, and watched a few videos about it. I am not sure where to ask to get a quicker response but I have 2 questions:
1) I can't dock Game Editor with Inspector together, or Console, so that they stick together. I can click and drag them, but I can't dock them. Anyone know why? 2) I am wondering how to import my animations. Can they be done with Animate CC (Flash)? I am not sure exactly how to do them (bone tool/frame by frame) , export them (png sequence?) and import them, does anyone know how exactly. Or a video that explains all of this well.

Reply from publisher:
replied 2 months ago
The offical forum, linked above, is the best place to ask questions - but both of these are general Unity questions, not ones specific to AC. 1) Docking is achieved by dropping a window's top label on top of another you wish to dock alongside with. 2) Yes, you can import a PNG sequence into Unity, and use the Animation window to create sprite animations from them. Search for tutorials on creating sprite-sheet animations in Unity. Once created, you can use them for your character animations.


Simply amazing!
4 months ago
Ricardo-Pratason previous version 1.66.8
This is one of the best assets on the asset store, it is very user friendly, polished and intuitive. Great work from the creator.
Was this review helpful?
1

0










Hello. I been following this https://adventurecreator.org/tutorials/making-mecanim-based-character tutorial and I am not been able to make the player to change from idle to walk and back... I am using the advancethirdpersoncontroller, a character prefab from https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/urban/polygon-heist-pack-97949 and two animations downloaded from https://www.mixamo.com/#/. I am in a first person project and drag the advancethirdpersoncontroller prefab and creater the player from the wizard and deleting the first person camera, the game is set to Direct type movement. I been following the tutorial and I am not been able to make the character transision from idle to walk. I need help. Thanks. Was this review helpful? 0 1 Report this review Reply from publisher: replied 4 months ago You need to define a "Move speed" parameter in your Animator to transition between Idle and Walk animations. Make sure "Has Exit Time" is unchecked for both of these transitions. If you can provide screenshots of your setup, either through the support forum or email, I can give more specific help. I bought it because 4 months ago playplatter on previous version 1.67.5 I bought it because it looks cool, however, I am getting this error on import/opening project which I don't know how to resolve "Could not find an open Layer Slot for DistantHotspot" I have 31 layers in total (max limit by unity). I am using 3D game kit lite by Unity and nothing else. What should I do? Was this review helpful? 0 4 Report this review Reply from publisher: replied 4 months ago AC requires three layers to be defined in your project - "DistantHotspot" being one of them. That Unity imposes a limit on how many you can define means that you will have to remove one of your existing layers first As AC is an all-in-one toolkit, I don't recommend using it with Unity's 3D Game Toolkit - at least not when first using it. Importing it into a fresh project, without any other assets, and following the video tutorials is the best way to get started with it. One of best assets of the store. 4 months ago Alarconte on previous version 1.67.5 I've been using AC for years, in lots of different projects, and some of them having nothing to do with classic point and click gameplay. The saving system, inventory system, and actionlist system has infinite possibilites to be applied in lot of different kind of games. Also very important, Author will help you solving any issue generally in 24 hours in the forums. Was this review helpful? 5 0 Report this review The Best Investment I Did in My Life 5 months ago haridira on previous version 1.65.2 Burton promsed us that we wouldn't need to write a single line of code, and he delivered. When our developer quit half-way AC was simply what saved our project from breaking down. We have known Chris Burton since AGS days and when I saw his name on this plugin I knew it couldn't be but a world class asset, and it was!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More