marți, 17 iunie 2014

Norvegiana de baza

Buna dimineata -  Good morning. (Goh-m Øhrn) 

Buna Seara -  Good evening. (Goh smother) 

Noapte buna -  Good night. (Goh naht) 

Buna (informal) -  Hello.  (Hay) 

Ce faci May? How are you? (Vohrd-ahn GOHR deh?) 

Bine, multumesc -  (Jo) thanks, just good. (Yoh) 

Cum tea numesti? -  What is your name? (Va huh-ing you) 

Eu ma numesc ...  - My name is ... (jei he-ter ...) 

Imi pare bine the cunostiinta -  Nice to meet you. (Enjoy-e-li o hits-e dei) 

Te rog -  Please. (Vear so Slugs) 

Multumesc -  Thank you (thousand tac) 

Cu Placere -  You're welcome.  (Bar-e ni-e-li) 

then - yes (Ia) 

When (SPU in contradictie la o afirmatie) -   The 

Nu - No (Nai) 

Nu va suparati / scuzati-ma (pentru a atrage atentia) -  Pardon (me).  (Treat-rinse May) 

Scuze (pentru Deranja) -  Pardon (me). (Treat-rinse May) 

Imi pare rau -  Sorry. (Ask-complainants's) 

Imi pare rau nespus the (chiar nu am vrut) -  I'm sorry. (Jei-be complainants's) 

Imi pare rau (Mon SIMT sad pentru ...) -  I'm sorry. (Jei honor bored May) 

Let revedere - Have there good! 

Let revedere (Informal) - Bye! (Ha-de) 

Mi-a paruta bine said tea cunosc Let revedere -  It was nice to meet you. Goodbye! (They were nine e-li-e two hit them. Having the good!) 

Now stiu vorbi norvegian -   I do not speak English. (Jei talk Not So-e nåsjk) 

stiu Putina norvegian-  I can just English. (Jei can ba-re a little nåsjk) 

Scuze, Stiti said vorbiti engleza? -  Excuse me, can you speak English? (Treat-rinse, you can talk in english e-love?)  

Este cineva AiCi care vorbeste engleza? -   Does anyone here speak English? (Honor the no-one Saam kann talk meadow e-loving army?) 

Ajutor-  Help! (Yelp!) 

Nu te inteleg -  I understand [you] do not.  (Jei understand-year [they] IKK-e) 

Entertain most baia? Where is the toilet?  (Vor honor toa-easy-a?)


I love you! = Te iubesc!

I like you, and I'd love to get to know you better. = Te plac say mi-as dori said tea cunosc May bine.

Are you single? = Esti Singur (a)?

Are you married? = Esti casatorit (a)?

I brought you some flowers. = Ti-am ADUS provisions flori.

You are very beautiful. = Esti foarte Frumoasa.

You're very handsome. = Esti foarte frumos.

You are very cute and has a nice body. = Esti foarte Dragut (a) say ai un corp frumos.

Want to go for a drink? = Twisted said iesim la o bautura?

Va is your favorite food? = Care finest mancarea take preferata?

For a coffee or a beer. = Pentru o Cafea sheep la o bere.

I would like to tell you how much I love you. = As dori said iti spun cat de mult te iubesc.

I want to introduce you to my parents. = Vreau said tea prezint parintilor May

Do you want to be my girlfriend / boyfriend? = Twisted said fii mea prietena / prietenul?

What was your first impression of me? = Care a fost prima take impresia Despres mine?

What is your idea of ​​an ideal date? = Care e ideea take pentru o intalnire ideals?

Is this your first time? = Este prima data pentru tine?

What song would you have sex? = Pe ce Cantec ten years placees said faci drag Cheese?

What do you love most about me? = Ce iubesti cel May mult let mine?

What would you like me to call you that? = Cum ten years placees said tea numesc?

If you could love me anywhere in the world, where would it be? = Daca ai Pillow said faci drag Cheese cu mine oriunde in lume, unde ai vrea said fie?


Dialog - prezentare in limba norvegian
Florin: Hello! My name Florin.Hva name?
Maria: Hi! My name is Maria.
Florin: I'm from Romania.Hvor are you from?
Mary from Italy.
Florin: Her name is Maria. She's from Italy.
Maria: He called Florin. He is from Romania.

Interview Spøsmål - Întrebări Interviu
1 Tell me about yourself! = Spun-ne Despres thaw!

2 Why should we hire you? = The ce ar trebui said tea angajam?

3 Why do you work here? What do you know about our company? = The ce twisted said Lucrezia AiCi? Ce stii Despres Compania Noastra?

4 What are your weaknesses? = Care Healthy slabiciunile speech?

5 What did you not like about your last job? Why did you stop there? = Ce nu va place look locul the munca anterior? The ce v-ati Oprit?

6 What are you doing in five years? = Ce Veti face panting cinci ani?

7 How do you feel your studies have prepared you for working life? = In ce fel simtiti about studiile ie v-au pregătit said lucraţi?

8 What subjects did you like best / worst - why? = Ce subiecte v-au placut cel May mult / cel putin May - de ce?

9 Tell me about something that made you doubt Whether you have chosen the right career? = Spun-ne Despres Ceva ce va va făcut said indoiti the faptul Daca Ati ales Cariera corect?

10 What do you see as your greatest achievement in life? = Care vedeti a fi cea mare May realizare your viata dumneavoastra?

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More