sâmbătă, 7 iunie 2014

Kid's Baratky

In my whirling mind full of happenings of the youth look like to be yesterday:

-Old man how you play football, you don't see you are too old, I take it easy on football.
-Ok I recognize that but I can teach you what you do not know, and when you're older like me to looking Baratki read and you know who I was.... but I don't know if I will be in life but you remember me and you read me because I have played football, you never play football so I know more about football.

That’s is true that he likes the discussion, all we  told old man wits stamps that he have the hottest collection of stamps from  CT. All the guys on the block went to him to exchange stamps. But what fascinated me most was when I went with him around town all the great personality in that moments greets everybody looked happily at us, he gave the entire luck and I Jong ball through the city.

He always told me he, - Take the soccer ball with you to see what you learn. So were those times, only one TV program, I do not what to do around the house so I went out in front of the building and all heats football and I was captain of my team we drive and arrange them in the ground as I wanted.

There were many spectators in front of the building where we watched with delight S6, shame that remained no film was really nice to see how I moved in those days.


















0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More