luni, 7 octombrie 2019

Toto Cutugno - Donna Donna Mia




Toto Cutugno - Donna Donna Mia a great song by the great Italian singer and songwriter Toto Cutugno,i always loved his songs and his different style. reading the lyrics that a good friend of mine translated made me understand that this song talk about boring routine between couples, Routine is killing love?well maybe:),or maybe i am wrong but this is what i really understood from this beautiful song.



Edvin Marton - Tosca Fantasy

Paintings - Lena Sotskova Edvin Marton - Tosca Fantasy / Puccini /



Paintings - Anna Razumovskaya / Анна Разумовская Music: Tambov waltz - Arseniy Yakshiyants / Арсений Якшиянц © All images and music are copyrighted to their respective owners. This video is for entertainment

Donna mia Successo di Toto Cutugno Esecuzione Musicale di Piero Gentili Testo: Tu, che strano, davvero tu accendi la tua tivu' e non parli, non ridi piu' non dirmi che non ti va piu' dai non far quella faccia li' non e' certo finita qui un po' fragile, un po' insicura mia mia mia mia donna donna mia mia mia mia mia non dirmi che tu vuoi andare via mia nella mente, nel cuore mia nei miei sogni e nel tempo mia non tremar, non aver paura non sei un'avventura e sei mia nei tuoi sogni proibiti, mia nei miei sogni proibiti, mia un po' donna e un po' bambina sorridi e mi vieni vicina piu, piu di questo che vuoi di piu' dimmi cosa ti manca in piu' un po' fragile, un po' insicura ti amo e lo sai che sei mia mia mia mia mia donna donna mia mia mia mia mia non dirmi che tu vuoi andare via mia nella mente, nel cuore mia nei miei giorni e nel tempo mia non tremar, non aver paura non sei un'avventura e sei mia nei tuoi sogni proibiti, mia nei miei sogni proibiti, mia un po' donna e un po' bambina sorridi e mi vieni vicina Lyrics of the song. You, how strange, really you... Turn on your TV And don't talk, don't laugh Do not tell me that you don't like it anymore Don't make that face It is certainly not over A little fragile, a bit insecure Don't tell me that you left ** (** you are not here) mine, mine, mine, mine My woman mine, mine, mine, mine do not tell me that you want to go Mine, In mind, in heart Mine In my days and through the time Mine Don't tremble, don't be afraid You are not an adventure and you're mine Mine, in your forbidden dreams, Mine, in my forbidden dreams A little woman and a little girl *** (*** someone childish; between a girl and a woman) Smile and come next to me. More than that, what do you want more Tell me what you miss more A little fragile, a bit insecure I love you and you know it mine, mine, mine, mine My woman mine, mine, mine, mine do not tell me that you want to go Mine, In mind, in heart Mine In my days and through the time Mine Don't tremble, don't be afraid You are not an adventure and you're mine Mine, in your forbidden dreams, Mine, in my forbidden dreams A little woman and a little girl Smile and come next to me. Don't tremble, don't be afraid I love you and I know that you are mine. You are mine, mine, mine I love you and you are mine.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More